Friday, February 13, 2015

Hotel Zamora hosts Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce


So, there I was last Wednesday evening on top of the beautiful new Hotel Zamora in St. Pete Beach



at my very first Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce event! A lovely cocktail party with fab finger food beautifully prepared by the hotel, it was a good chance to see Realtor friends that are members of the Chamber, as well as to meet & mingle with new friends in real estate and other beach businesses.

As you can see, there is a fabulous view from the roof top party area and all eyes were on the sunset!




The wonderful view included a super house at 3702 El Centro that I sold in 2009 for $5.5M, in the row of houses just under the setting sun.


A great time was had by all - certainly by me! - and I'm looking forward to attending the many more events scheduled by the Chamber.https://www.facebook.com/TampaBayBeachesChamber




No comments:

Post a Comment